1. LOG INTO ACP.
3. Click the Enter Button on the contest page
4. It will bring you to a screen such as this one. Click Add/Update Contest Entry
5. If you're entering for the first time, it will show you a blank template.
You can either
1. Import the costume from your ACP/ACE Cosplay Profile (easiest) or
2. Input your own data.
For illustration purposes, we'll input the data
Now click Add/Update Contest Entry to get in.
6. Now your entry is in, and you get this screen. BUT THE ENTRY IS INCOMPLETE. The message here is wrong, I HAVE CORRECTED IT FOR YOU. Our contests all require reference pictures so you need to go add that in. Click Back on the Entry Form.
7. If you imported your costume, you'll see all your pictures. If you input your data, you'll can upload your costume photos on the left side. (It's far far easier to import a costume from your profile). You can continue to add photos until you hit 5.
8. ADDING REFERENCE PICTURE
Now browse and upload your reference picture on the right.
9. SUCCESS, YOU ARE CELESTIAL BEING.
If you did everything right, you'll see your 5 costume pictures up top, and your 1 reference picture below that.
You can replace and edit photos and references to your hearts content up until contest closure. To replace photos off imported costumes, you edit your cosplay profile first, then re-select that costume in the contest page. To replace reference pictures, just upload another one and it will automatically replace it.